VanEck Energy Income ETF
EINC - Commodities
EINC seeks to track the performance of the MVIS North America Energy Infrastructure Index, which contains the stocks of North American companies involved in the energy infrastructure segment. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income. The fund is subject to equity market risk and concentration risk, as the basket of securities held by the fund is smaller and less diversified than a broad index fund.
When EINC declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.