SPDR Gold Shares
GLD - Commodities
GLD seeks to track the price of physical gold. Investments in GLD are appropriate for investors seeking a hedge against inflation or fluctuations in the value of the dollar, and diversification from bonds and equities. The price of gold is subject to price pressure when governments or other market participants liquidate physically-held gold, and can be tax-inefficient since it is taxed as a collectible.
When GLD declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
abrdn Precious Metals Basket ETF Trust
- Price$169.66as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.40%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$191.36The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$150.57The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$52.52BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume5,602,962The average trading volume over the past 90 days.