SPDR Gold Shares
GLD - Commodities
GLD seeks to track the price of physical gold. Investments in GLD are appropriate for investors seeking a hedge against inflation or fluctuations in the value of the dollar, and diversification from bonds and equities. The price of gold is subject to price pressure when governments or other market participants liquidate physically-held gold, and can be tax-inefficient since it is taxed as a collectible.
When GLD declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
abrdn Precious Metals Basket ETF Trust
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.