Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta Europe Equity ETF
GSEU - Foreign developed stocks
GSEU seeks to track the performance of the Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta Europe Equity Index, which contains stocks chosen from the MSCI Europe Index, with weights set based on value, momentum, quality, and low volatility traits. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. GSEU is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that the weighting scheme used by the index results in underperformance relative to standard indices.
GSEU isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$31.59as of 04:00 PM EDT, 09/29/2023
- Risk ratingHighWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.25%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$34.59The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$24.63The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield5.78%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$11.12MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume924The average trading volume over the past 90 days.