Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta International Equity ETF
GSIE - Foreign developed stocks
GSIE seeks to track the performance of the Goldman Sachs ActiveBeta International Equity Index, which contains stocks chosen from the MSCI World ex USA Index, with weights set based on value, momentum, quality, and low volatility traits. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. GSIE is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that the weighting scheme used by the index results in underperformance relative to standard indices.
GSIE isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.