Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF
BOTZ - Global stocks
BOTZ seeks to track the performance of the Indxx Global Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Thematic Index, containing companies expected to benefit from robotics and artificial intelligence. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. BOTZ is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency fluctuations, and the risk that companies contained in the index underperform broader equity markets.
BOTZ isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.