VanEck Social Sentiment ETF
BUZZ - US stocks
BUZZ seeks to track the performance of the BUZZ NextGen AI US Sentiment Leaders index, an index containing the stocks of around 75 US Companies which exhibit the highest degree of positive investor sentiment, as judged by the index provider's algorithm, using datasets including social media, blogs, and news articles. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. BUZZ is subject to equity market risk, and the risk that stocks contained in the index underperform the broader equity market.
BUZZ isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$15.27as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.75%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$17.97The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$11.70The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.32%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$55.08MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume10,036The average trading volume over the past 90 days.