Invesco Nasdaq Next Gen 100 ETF
QQQJ - US stocks
QQQJ seeks to track the NASDAQ Next Generation 100 Index, containing approximately the 101st to 200th largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ exchange. This index is technology-heavy (relative to the total US market) but includes stocks from a variety of sectors including IT, Communication Services, Consumer Discretionary, and Health Care. QQQJ is appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. The fund bears equity market risk and the risk that the stocks contained in the index underperform the broader US equity market.
QQQJ isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.