Global X Nasdaq 100 Covered Call ETF
QYLD - US stocks
QYLD seeks to track the performance of the CBOE NASDAQ-100 BuyWrite V2 Index, which measures the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index, plus the income from sold call options on the NASDAQ-100 Index. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking income with reduced equity volatility. QYLD is subject to equity market risk. The upside potential is limited to the income produced by the call options, but the fund has all of the downside risk of the NASDAQ 100 Index. QYLD may be tax-inefficient, as distributions from the fund may be taxed as income, and dividends from underlying stock holdings are not considered qualified because of the offsetting options positions.
QYLD isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.