Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF
METV - Global stocks
METV seeks to track the performance of the Ball Metaverse Index, which contains the stocks of companies around the globe involved in the metaverse, including virtual platforms, digital payments, computing, and hardware. Investments in the fund are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth. METV is subject to equity market risk, foreign currency risk, and the risk that the metaverse related companies underperform the broader global market.
METV isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$9.51as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingVery highWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.59%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$11.09The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$6.79The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield0.06%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$412.40MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume295,575The average trading volume over the past 90 days.