Grayscale Ethereum Trust
ETHE - Cryptocurrency
ETHE is a statutory trust that seeks to track the CoinDesk Ether Price Index, a leading reference for the price of Ethereum. Investments in ETHE are appropriate for those seeking long-term growth through exposure to Ethereum. Unlike an ETF, there is no efficient creation and redemption mechanism for ETHE. As a result, the price of ETHE may be substantially higher or lower than the value of the assets it holds, and substantially more volatile than the price of Ethereum. Ethereum has historically been much more volatile than other investments, and unlike most other investments, cryptocurrencies are subject to additional risk from electronic attacks. ETHE trades over the counter rather than on an exchange, and may have higher costs associated with trading than ETFs.
ETHE isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.