Avantis Emerging Markets Equity ETF
AVEM - Emerging market stocks
AVEM is an actively-managed fund which invests in emerging markets stocks, emphasizing stocks with lower prices relative to fundamental value measures and higher profitability. The fund is appropriate for investors seeking long-term growth. AVEM is subject to equity market risk, risk from foreign currency fluctuations, and the risk that the stocks the manager chooses to overweight relative to the index underperform the broader index.
When AVEM declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Dimensional Emerging Core Equity Market ETF
Emerging market stocks
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.