iShares USD Green Bond ETF
BGRN - Global bonds
BGRN seeks to track the performance of the Bloomberg MSCI USD Green Bond Select Index, which contains global US dollar-denominated fixed income securities issued to fund projects with direct environmental benefits. The fund is appropriate for those seeking long-term income. In addition to interest-rate risk, the fund is subject to the risk that the bonds contained in the index underperform the broader fixed income market.
BGRN isn’t eligible for Tax-Loss Harvesting, since we can’t find a viable alternate fund.
- Price$44.79as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingLowWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.20%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$48.07The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$44.36The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield3.53%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$315.25MThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume18,797The average trading volume over the past 90 days.