iShares JP Morgan USD Emerging Markets Bond ETF
EMB - Foreign market bonds
EMB aims to track the performance of the J.P. Morgan EMBI Global Core Index, which contains US Dollar-denominated bonds issued by Emerging Markets governments and government agencies. Emerging Markets bonds are appropriate for investors seeking long-term income, and can provide diversification from equities or developed markets bonds. The fund is subject to interest rate and credit risk, as well as political uncertainty from emerging markets, and concentration risk if the benchmark becomes concentrated in a particular country, region, or industry.
When EMB declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt ETF
Foreign market bonds
- Price$81.27as of 04:00 PM EDT, 10/02/2023
- Risk ratingAverageWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratio0.39%The percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week high$89.97The highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week low$76.34The lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yield5.14%The average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assets$13.66BThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- Volume5,281,160The average trading volume over the past 90 days.