iShares JP Morgan USD Emerging Markets Bond ETF
EMB - Foreign market bonds
EMB aims to track the performance of the J.P. Morgan EMBI Global Core Index, which contains US Dollar-denominated bonds issued by Emerging Markets governments and government agencies. Emerging Markets bonds are appropriate for investors seeking long-term income, and can provide diversification from equities or developed markets bonds. The fund is subject to interest rate and credit risk, as well as political uncertainty from emerging markets, and concentration risk if the benchmark becomes concentrated in a particular country, region, or industry.
When EMB declines in value, we’ll automatically sell it and buy the alternate as part of our tax-loss harvesting strategy.
Invesco Emerging Markets Sovereign Debt ETF
Foreign market bonds
- PriceThe closing price on the previous trading day.
- Risk ratingWe base risk ratings on the volatility, or the size and frequency of price fluctuations, of the investment. Typically, a more volatile investment has a higher risk rating.
- Expense ratioThe percentage of fund assets used to cover operating expenses and management fees.
- 52-week highThe highest share price in the past year.
- 52-week lowThe lowest share price in the past year.
- Dividend yieldThe average percentage of dividends paid relative to the share price over the past year.
- Net assetsThe total value of all assets held by the fund.
- VolumeThe average trading volume over the past 90 days.
Investing is easy
when it’s automated
Start with one of Wealthfront’s expert-built portfolios and then customize your portfolio with hundreds of investment possibilities.